We are currently inviting applications for an AAT Level 4 Apprentice or ACA Level 7 Apprentice to be based at our office in Harrogate.
Wild & Co Chartered Accountants has been an established part of the Harrogate business community for more than 11 years. The continued success of the firm to attract new clients has resulted in the need to expand our team, currently of four, including one apprentice.
We are looking to recruit the right candidate to help us continue with our planned growth strategy over the coming years.
We are a family owned accounting, tax and advisory practice based in Windsor House, Harrogate.
Through the use of the latest cloud based accounting software, we provide a proactive forward looking approach to client service. Our absolute priority is to partner with our clients to maximise their income and wealth. We specialise in providing an affordable finance director service to our clients, by providing timely and concise financial and business advice.
We are looking for some who has a professional manner and would be comfortable representing the firm when dealing with clients either by phone, email or in person. They will have a mature approach and be comfortable working independently.
The role, which is primarily office based and is full time, will provide exposure to all accounting and taxation tasks.
We are offering a training contract to a part qualified accountant who has either:
- Completed their Level 3 AAT and wants to study for their Level 4 AAT exams, with ambition once completed, to study for their ACA exams.
- Completed their Level 4 AAT exams and wants to complete their ACA exams.
- Partially completed their ACA exams and wants a new/alternative training contract to complete their remaining ACA exams.
Minimum required skill set:
- Good communication skills.
- Good bookkeeping skills.
- Experience of cloud accounting software such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks.
- VAT return preparation, reconciliation and submission.
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Additional desired experience/skill set:
- IRIS accounts/tax production software.
- Brightpay payroll software.
- Preparing limited company/sole trader accounts (to review stage).
- Preparing corporation tax returns (to review stage).
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns (to review stage).
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Minimum AAT Level 3 qualified accountant.
- Driving licence.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org